Father's Day Gift Ideas
Posted on 21 May 2017
It's Father's day in a couple of weeks and I don't know about you but I never know what to get for my husband from my children. One thing I do know is that, it's his day to feel special, appreciated and loved.
So here are a few ideas to make him smile on Father's Day:
- You know what they say about the way to a man's heart.......so why not indulge your dad with some of his favourite home cooked dishes whether it's a big hearty breakfast or a deliciously baked dessert, you'll be sure to make his day.
- Keep him looking great by updating his wardrobe with some items from his favourite stores. I'm talking tops and trousers people! not just a pair of socks.
- Snuggle down with your old man and watch his favourite 'family' friendly movie.
- If he's an adventurous soul, why not book him an adrenaline filled experience day. May be Go-Karting, paint-balling or even a sky dive
- Finally don't forget to write him a special card that tells him just how much you love and appreciate him.
Browse through the Fathers day collection. I have put together 6 beautiful card designs available in 5 vibrant and bold colours. Each card is embellished with African wax print fabric. He'll be sure to love this hand-finished card.